Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Conversation. Well, sort of...

The last few weeks, I've noticied that Amelia and I actually have "conversations" with each other. 

Me: "What do you want to eat?"

Mimi: "Pizza, Pizza!"

Me: I start singing the pizza song.  "P-I-Z-Z-A... spells pizza!"

Mimi: She joins in the singing.  "P-I-Z-Z-A..." Then she realizes she also wants rice.  She screams, "Rice, rice, rice!"

Me: "Do you want milk?"

Mimi: "Okay."

Mimi:  After examining the piece of pizza, she holds it up and says,"It's a triangle." 

Me:  "Good job!  It is a triangle.  Do you like your pizza?"

Mimi: "Mmmmmmm" Then she proudly points out everything on her plate: " Peas, rice, pizza, cheese, strawberry.  Want a bite?"

Me: "No thank you.  Eat your peas Mimi."

Mimi:  Pulls off a pepperoni from her pizza.  " It's a circle."

Me: "Good job! You are right!  It is a circle."

Mimi: "All done!"



She eats pizza upside down for some reason

No comments: