I love love love my Ergo! I use it every day and it makes life so easy. I can do all kinds of chores while Amelia's in it (although it is hard to do anything that requires me to bend over). I actually like using it better than the stroller. It's so much easier to get around, especially in crowded areas. In fact, when we're out and about, I only use the stroller now when she falls asleep in the car.
Once, Amelia and I went shopping for over two hours and she was just as happy as can be being worn the whole time. It's to the point where she sees me putting it on and she starts kicking and squeeling with joy. Jimmy uses it too, but says he doesn't like it sometimes because people tend to stare at him, ha ha ha.
Through my favorite shopping website, etsy.com, I got these cute teething pads because Amelia was starting to suck on the straps. The pads have little ribbon loops on them, so she plays with the ribbon taggies and I can attach a toy to the strap too.
Getting ready for our daily walk.
It was sunny and 70 degrees outside!
Makes me feel pregnant again
No comments:
Post a Comment