Sunday, April 3, 2011

Daddy is back!

Last week, Jimmy was in New Orleans for a Medical Laboratory Conference, SAFMLS.  He was only gone for 6 days, but it was the longest he'd been away since Amelia was born.  I was on "single mom" mode and it was tough!  Amelia was teething (cutting TWO teeth) so she was feeling miserable and to make matters worse, Olivia (our cat) got sick.  Let's just say that I was very happy to have Jimmy back! 

Amelia was already in bed by the time Jimmy's flight came in, but as soon as she saw him, she perked right up and didn't want to go back to sleep... it was so cute.  This whole weekend, she has been really clingy with her daddy and always has to keep an eye on him.  If he's out of her sight, she'll stop what she's doing and look for him (not fun when I'm trying to nurse her).  We stayed in all weekend and had lots of good family time.

Reunited and happy!

Mimi and Mommy

No comments: