Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 14

The baby is as big as Lemon
(This makes me want some lemonade!)

According to the"Ultimate Man's Guide to Baby Sizes" the baby is as big as a Stress Ball
Week 14 was a rough one! I’m so glad it’s over and hope this next week will bring me some much needed relief. Headaches and fatigue have been my major issues. I haven’t had any more morning sickness or any other symptom for that matter, but the fatigue and headaches have made this one of the toughest weeks for me so far.


I’ve been going to bed between 7-8pm and sleeping all the way until 6am. I still wake up exhausted and am dragging at work. It’s been crazy. Sometimes I sit at my desk and zone out for a few minutes. I had a 10 hour migraine last weekend which brought me to tears and it was so bad it made me throw up. I’ve also been getting mild headaches at work and I’ve also been more prone to get car sick during my bus ride home.

To make matters worse, Jimmy will be training in the field for the next 3 weeks, so our phone conversations have been limited to about 5-10 minutes a day this past week. I miss him so much.  I know he wishes he could be here with me, but it's good to know he's coming home soon. I am so looking forward to seeing him in 4 weeks!

I think I’ve finally gained some weight, possibly 1-2 pounds. It’s weird because my belly is physically bigger, but I’m not gaining any weight. I’m also still wearing my regular clothes. The Bella Band helps me fit into some of the pants I’ve grown out of. I just have to find loose fitting or longer shirts to cover up the band and my belly. (I really like the shirt I have in the picture. I’ve had it for years, but because it’s loose fitting and long, I know I can wear it well into my pregnancy.)

I’m still loving the Simply lemonade! It’s so yummy. I actually bought 4 bottles of various Simply brand juices. I crave their lemonade, but thought it would be better to shake things up with different flavors. This week I got Simply lemonade, raspberry lemonade, orange/pineapple, and orange/mango. They are all really good!

I look normal from the front.

Bam!
I'm REALLY arching my back here, so the belly is a little exaggerated... but it is bigger than last week!

No comments: