Baby MJ is a Peach!
According to the "Ultimate Man Guide to Baby Sizes" the baby is the size of a Gas Cap
I appreciate all the emails regarding my last blog about my awkward, in between phase of being too big for regular clothes, but too small for maternity clothes. Everybody suggested the same thing, so I went out and bought the Bella Band (www.ingridandisabel.com/bellaband.html) last weekend. I’ve already used it once this week with some work slacks and it’s wonderful! It so soft and comfy and makes my regular clothes fit normally again! I know this is something I will use until I have to wear *gasp* maternity clothes. Thank you ;0)
Well, I need some more advice! I have this problem that started this week and it’s terrible…. My belly and boobs itch so badly!!!! I googled it and it says it’s because my skin is stretching and my hormones are out of whack. It’s unbearable and I was caught inappropriately scratching my boobs during a meeting yesterday. Not cool. The top of my belly is the itchiest part. Argh, it’s so annoying. I’ve used all kinds of lotions and nothing seems to work. Help!
Oh yeah, and now I have that hairy, dark pigmented line down the middle of my belly. It’s really ugly. And to make matters worse, for some reason, my “line” is crooked! WTF? Am I lopsided? Again, not cool. I’m still craving lemonade, but it HAS to be Simply Lemonade. I had a craving at work and bought a different brand in the cafeteria. It was nasty. I’m also having a hard time with taking my prenatal vitamin. I gag and almost barf everyday when I take it. It’s something I dread doing every day. I know it’s good for the baby so I force myself to do it.
I'm still so tired all the time. Sometimes it's even hard for me to stay standing up in the shower. The warm water is just so relaxing and soothing that I just want to fall alseep. I've been going to bed around 8:30-9pm every night. While I'm at work, I get so sleepy and have a hard time keeping my eyes open. I hope this fatigue passes soon, because I really need to the energy!
I went to 2 baby showers this week! Being at those showers I learned several things:
1. Baby’s are small but they require a lot of stuff (I might need to rethink our storage situation)
2. People like to touch other people’s pregnant belly’s…without asking (I’m so glad I’m not showing yet)
3. Girl clothes are much cuter than boy clothes.
4. Everybody has advice for you… even though you don’t ask for any
5. Everybody has a pregnancy story (that’s 20+ min long) they want to tell you
6. Berger cookies from Baltimore are delicious. Feel free to order them for me at anytime: http://www.bergercookies.com/ Maybe that’s what I can eat to gain a few pounds! Each cookie is 140 calories, but wow, they are YUMMY!
7. Never eat rotten pineapple. It makes you sick.
Jimmy is still in Texas, but I’m happy to announce that I finally bought my plane tickets! I’m flying to Texas to see Jimmy on April 3, once he’s done with training on April 6, we’re going to drive his truck to Washington (state) and visit with our family until April 14. We’re going to leave his truck with his family and fly back to DC.
I’m so excited to see Jimmy. I miss him so much. It has been so hard to be away from him. Since we are both so busy with work and need to get to bed early because of our schedules, it's been hard to find the time to talk. Most nights we talk for about an hour, which is nice. However, some nights are just too busy that we only get to say good-night to each other. I just can't wait to have him home with me again. The kitties miss him a lot too. They still wait for him at the door in the evenings and it's really sad.
At week 13, I think I still look stumpy
Here's a better pic of my belly... it's starting to get bigger and more round
(Notice the arch in my back, ha ha ha... I'm really trying to stick my stomach out!)


No comments:
Post a Comment