Friday, March 26, 2010

Boy or Girl?

My friend called and was really excited to tell me that she saw a do-it-yourself take home gender test at Target.  I had to check it out for myself, so went to Target the next weekend to scope out this gender test.  It was $29.99, so I hesitated to buy it because it was so expensive (Well, that's expensive to me anyway).  I called Jimmy, who's in Texas, to tell him about it and he immediately, without hesitation told me to buy it. 

It's called IntelliGender and you basically just pee in a cup and wait for it to change color.  Before I took the test, Jimmy did some research on the product online.  According to the company it's supposed to be 85% accurate.  Well, orange means girl and green means boy.  Here are my results...

GREEN=BOY
I guess we'll just have to wait until my ultrasound on April 30th to see if it's right!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

A boy!!! Can't wait to find out! :-)

Emily Locke said...

Awesome! Can he (or she) be friends with Abe?

Mary said...

I just want to know the gender soooooo badly; I don't know if I can wait any longer! Abe will definitely have a new playmate ;0)

Jimmy said...

Maybe they can be roommates at Whitman. :)