Monday, March 8, 2010

The Snout strikes again!

I was just getting to sleep when I heard a crash in the living room.  I jumped up out of bed and saw Lucy "Snout" running from the patio door.  Apparently, she tried to jump from the kitty tower onto the curtains.  She "snouted" the curtains and they came crashing down.  I was going to wait until tomorrow to fix them, but have a friend coming over after work and wouldn't have time to fix it then.  Fixing curtains at midnight is not cool.

Snouted curtains

An act punishable by lion head costume... bwaaahhhh ahhhh ahhh ahhhh!

I'm so mean

A face only a mother could love

It's hard to hang up curtains by yourself; it's a good thing I'm a handy kind of girl!

Snout seems cute and innocent...
I should close up the box and send her to Texas with Jimmy!

No comments: