Amelia only goes to school once a week, but every time she goes, she gets sick a few days later! Then, Alex gets sick. It's very frustrating. It seems to be a never ending cycle of snot and sick kids.
Amelia goes to school on Friday and by Sunday or Monday, she's sick. She usually just has cold symptoms, but it's enough to make her feel uncomfortable and contagious. We stay home for a day or two, she gets better, then goes back to school on Friday and the cycle starts all over again
I know this is common for children who start going to school, but it's hard to deal with. I hate to see my kids feeling miserable and keeping them stuck at home.
Leopard print hat, bath robe, Elmo slippers, and pink purse- Amelia informed me she was ready to go bye-bye. When I told her we weren't going anywhere today because she was sick, she got really sad.
Miserable and snotty
Two snotty kids stuck in the house
At least they have each other to play with
Amelia calls Alex's snot "ickys"
No comments:
Post a Comment