Thursday, September 6, 2012

Alex on the Move (videos)

Alex started crawling about a week ago at seven months.  He is the cutest little crawler and is so much happier and content.  Now, there are trails of drool on our floors and carpet. 

Since his new milestone, it's been absolutely exhausting for me.  He gets into everything and I can't ever keep him out of sight. 

Amelia is also having a difficult time adjusting to the idea that Alex is mobile.  Alex follows her around and desperately wants to play with her.  Most of the time, Amelia just gets annoyed but Alex is very persistent. 

We are also amazed because he crawled about two months earlier than Amelia did! I don't know what I'm going to do once he starts walking, which hopefully isn't any time soon.

This video was taken the day before he really took off.  Poor guy was getting very frustrated.
 
Master crawler
 

No comments: