Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Gymnastics Update

Amelia has been in her new gymnastics class for two months and has really blossomed!  At first, she was fragile, awkward, and had trouble taking direction from the teacher.  As expected, it took very little time for Amelia to gain confidence and grow into a obidient student and good listener. 

I don't want to toot my own horn (but what the heck!), I'd say that Amelia is probably the most well behaved child in her class.  She's one of the youngest too, so Jimmy and I are super proud of her.

Not only is she a shinning student, she absolutely loves her class.  She is all smiles and giggles the entire time.  Parents and teachers have even noticed how happy she is.  She is always amped up and hyper during and after class.  We are so delighted that she enjoys it so much.

Jimmy meets us from work, so we wait for him in the parking lot. 
As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, she said "Gymnastics!"
Waiting for daddy...

Patting her friend's knee:
"It's okay.  It's okay."

Balance Beam:



Tumbling:


Uneven Bars

No comments: