After dropping off Amelia, I decided it would be fun to head out to a place called The Greenway with Alex for some quality time outside. It's a park just a few miles from our house with paved trails. Jimmy goes running there on Sunday mornings. He always talked about how beautiful, quiet, and shaded it is. So, off to The Greenway we went!
Jimmy was right, it was gorgeous and it felt very refreshing to be around lots and lots of trees! There are not very many trees in this area, so it was a welcome change of scenery. Alex and I had a nice long walk....... until it started to rain. It wasn't just a drizzle, it poured. Alex and I were about a mile from the van, and with no cover in sight, we were stuck outside. We were drenched!
Going for a romantic walk with my little man ;0)
Picture perfect...
Soaked!
I'll have to check the weather forecast next time.



1 comment:
Chris says, "It's character builing." Haha.
Post a Comment