Amelia's room is the first (and only) room we finished in the house! We didn't have to do much. We just painted the walls light yellow and added a few Hello Kitty decals. All the furniture and decor is what she already had in her bedroom in DC. I don't like clutter and knick-nacks, so it's really simple. Easy peezy!
Door
I think her red dresser is my favorite piece of furniture in the house! (I want to get something similar for Alex's room, but in blue.)
I put the lower case letters on the outside of her crib so we could practice after diaper changes. The shelf was already in the room, so we got lucky since it was in the right spot.
Luckily, all her furniture fit in her new room nicely. We even used her old curtains. Although, I still have to shorten them as they are too long.
Amelia loves to count, so I put numbers in the crib! (Sometimes she likes to kiss them good-night, ha ha.)
George and Martha- The original inspiration for her nursery in DC. As you can see, we kept the same color scheme: red, yellow, and green.
She has two of these bins for her toys.
1 comment:
Very cute. :) House looks good.
Post a Comment