The room isn't completely finished yet. I ordered some curtains, so hope to get those up soon. We also have to organize the office area (not pictured). I'll post pictures as soon as it's finished.
We created this blog to keep friends and family updated with what we are up to! We are a military family, so we are always far from home and the people we love. Right now we are stationed at Fort Campbell and live in Tennessee.
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Playroom
The entire second floor of our house is a bonus room, so we made it into a playroom for the kids. We spend most of our time in this room. It is awesome. In addition to all the kids' toys and gear, we are also able to fit our sofa, love seat, chair, and office furniture into the room! This room is about as big as our entire living space in our DC apartment. We love all the extra space in this house.
The room isn't completely finished yet. I ordered some curtains, so hope to get those up soon. We also have to organize the office area (not pictured). I'll post pictures as soon as it's finished.
The room isn't completely finished yet. I ordered some curtains, so hope to get those up soon. We also have to organize the office area (not pictured). I'll post pictures as soon as it's finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment