I did the weekly belly shot with both Amelia and Alex. To keep things equal, I'll do the same for this little one. I hadn't planned on doing it at first, but I do not want this baby to feel left out. I got to thinking about it and this will most likely be my last pregnancy, so I guess that gives me a special reason to do it as well.
I did the typical side pose weekly shot with both the kids, but this time around I want both Amelia and Alex to be in the picture somehow. I don't know if I'll be able to get them to cooperate every week, but I'll do what I can. Toddlers have a way of messing with plans, ha ha.
I'm well into my second trimester and have been feeling generally well. I have just been feeling very tired and get out of breath easily. When I'm not pregnant, it's very rare for me to get headaches. But now, I've been getting frequent headaches and the occasional migraine.
What do you think the baby is going to look like?
Amelia: It will look like a girl.... or a boy.
Alex: The baby will have two eyes.
What gift would you like to give the baby?
Amelia: binoculars
Alex: A scooter. I don't want the baby to ride mine. It's mine. It's my scooter.
Week 15


No comments:
Post a Comment