I'm proud to report that my resolutions are pretty much on track!
Click here to read my January blog post
#1 Find a babysitter- This is probably the only resolution I haven't made any serious progress on. I have been utilizing the hourly care (drop off) program at Fort Campbell a few times a week. However, we have yet to find an evening babysitter. I really need to work on this!!
#2 Schedule more me time- Switching gyms has been such a positive change for me. I love my classes (Step, Abs, and Pilates/Yoga) and am so happy I now have the opportunity to go three times a week. I feel stronger and it's a great stress reliever for me. I have even met a few new gym buddies.
#3 More girls' nights- I have been able to go out at least once a month with friends, yay!
#4 Go to the spa/salon every eight weeks- I've actually been going to the salon every 6 weeks, whoo hoo! I finally found a good stylist in our area. I do have to work on getting to the spa more often because I love facials.
#5 Put myself out there- Honestly, this is something I struggle with all the time. I was getting really frustrated because I met a few people here in Clarksville who have been not so nice to me. In my adult life, this has never happened before! Thankfully, I was able to recover from that and kept pushing forward. I am ever so grateful that I've also met some really awesome people. I am finally starting to feel like I have some real, genuine friends.
I feel so much happier than I did just a few months ago. I am so glad that I took an active role into trying to make changes in my life for the better. The future is looking good... amazing husband, hilarious kids, and now one happy momma. What more could you ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment