We. Have. A. Babysitter.
She is amazing and I'm so thankful for her! She's a college student studying to be a teacher. She is very sweet and silly. Most importantly, she is great with the kids and they absolutely adore her. They don't cry when they are with her. I am amazed.
Amelia is absolutely smitten with her. Of course, she already has her birthday memorized, knows her favorite drinks, how many keys she has on her key chain, what kind of car she drives, and other random tidbits. Amelia constantly asks when she will come back.
The real test was Alex's reaction. Alex is very needy and well, cries a lot. Amazingly, he has adjusted well and hasn't cried at all with our babysitter. I am one happy mommy!
So far, I've only used the babysitter during the day for when I volunteer. However, Jimmy and I are trying to figure out what we want to do for a date night!
I can officially cross this off my list. I am so relieved, happy, and excited! My New Year's resolutions are officially completed.
No comments:
Post a Comment