Thursday, March 7, 2013

1969 Chevelle Reunion

In DC, we lived in a small apartment and only had a need for one car. We kept our Acura and ended up selling Jimmy's truck (Bruce) and put his 1969 Chevelle in storage. 

Now that we've settled into our house in Tennessee and the weather is starting to get nice, Jimmy decided it was time to send for the car after being separated for more than three years.  I can honestly say I'm not too happy about it taking up space in our driveway/garage... but Jimmy is super happy, so that's all that matters ;0) 

Mimi says, "This car is icky."  I couldn't agree more!  Alex was totally into pushing all the buttons and loved hanging out in there.  It must be a boy thing.  Boys and their toys! 

I'm not too sure about taking the kids for a ride in the car.  We will have to see how the car seats fit in the back, ha ha.





No comments: