I won't lie. As soon as Amelia's teacher handed me this picture and I looked at it, I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. I walked back to the car as fast as I could. It came fast. The tears came gushing as I was buckling Andrew into his car seat.
With the move in just 10 days, we are all going through so much change. I know it's just preschool, but it's also realizing that I have to let her go. Once she starts Kindergarten, she'll be at school most of the day.
She loves preschool. She has been going to this school for three years and I think she's only missed 4-5 days of school during that time. She never ever wants to miss anything school related.
Amelia picks up on concepts very easily and has an amazing memory. She loves the spotlight and is confident in her abilities. She is eager to learn and teach others. She never meets a stranger and is probably one of the most talkative and friendly kids I've ever known. I'm so proud to be her mommy.
Click here to see "First Day of Preschool" post from August 2013. I can't believe she had her first day of preschool on her 3rd birthday. Reading that post and looking at the pictures made me tear up all over again.
"I want to be an architect at the daytime and a rock star at night."
No comments:
Post a Comment