Monday, June 2, 2014

Spring Schedule & Splish Splash

The kids and I have been enjoying our "summer break."  I really wanted us to have a relaxed, laid-back summer, so the kids are involved in NO scheduled activities until August! It has been working out just the way I had envisioned.  

We go out almost everyday and do whatever we want:  play dates with friends, shopping, errands, visiting daddy, long walks, park visits, lunch dates, etc.  Other than my volunteer commitments, we've been doing everything on a whim.  

Every morning they ask me what we're going to do.  In return, I love asking them what they want to do and the excitement in their eyes when I say yes to (most of) their requests!  

The kids and I are having fun and I feel so thankful that we are able to spend so much time together.  I do admit to sometimes fantasizing about going back to work, but in the end, I really do appreciate all the time I get to spend with Amelia and Alex.   

It has been super hot, so we were able to hit up both splash pads on Fort Campbell this week.  

Big Splash Park


Amelia's BFF



Little "Cutie" Splash Park



No comments: