Alex is growing up so fast. It seems that he has changed so quickly since starting to talk. He has his own opinions and requests. He loves to tell me about everything that he's doing. No, seriously, everything. I call it his commentary on his own life...
Mommy, I'm walking up the stairs.
I'm pushing my car forward. Now, I'm pushing it backwards.
I'm crying in my crib because I'm mad.
I look at him and see a little man. I get emotional and excited all at the same time. He is starting to look more and more like his daddy. They both make the same scrunchy mouth face and both annoy me so much, ha ha.
He is all boy! Right now he's obsessed with robots (Rescue Bots), any type of vehicle or plane, Mickey Mouse, and bugs. He enjoys throwing his toys and ramming his cars into things (like princess castles and his big sister). Alex loves to dress up. His favorite shirts are a batman shirt with a cape and anything with a robot on it.
He loves dancing, hanging upside down, roughhousing, running, hopping... basically anything dangerous. I think he's trying to give me a heart attack. Alex walks with a swagger style. He bend his elbows, swings his arms back and forth, and walks with conviction.
Alex absolutely adores his big sister. He looks up to her and tries to copy everything she does, both good and bad. Amelia is very bossy during playtime, but Alex usually is happy to play along.
Pure joy
A-freaking-dorable
Proud of his masterpiece
Face time with Lolo
He can eat a whole cantaloupe all by himself


No comments:
Post a Comment