Monday, May 12, 2014

Strawberry Pickin'

We went strawberry picking again this year with our long time friends.  Just like last year, it was blazing hot and humid, but just like last year, the kids had an absolute blast!  They were pretty much on auto pilot and I enjoyed just watching them roam about and do their thing.

After about an hour, they slowed down on the strawberry picking and just focused on eating the berries.  At one point, they just sat down and ate dozens of strawberries.  The giggled and smiled with such delight.  The laughed at each others red faces and hands covered in strawberry juice. 






Nolan, Kristel, and Madi













I treated the kids to ice cream after our farm trip.  I figured it was well earned after almost two hours in the hot sun and most importantly for being so well behaved.  As you can see, they wanted to get each and every drop of ice cream.

No comments: