Uncle Steve
We created this blog to keep friends and family updated with what we are up to! We are a military family, so we are always far from home and the people we love. Right now we are stationed at Fort Campbell and live in Tennessee.
Friday, November 26, 2010
Meet the "Manny"
I'm going back to work next week! Thankfully, I'll only be working part-time, two days a week. My brother, Steven, was nice enough to come stay with us in DC and be our nanny, or as he likes to call himself, the "Manny." He's going to watch Amelia if I have to go into the office and help me out while I work from home. He'll be with us for a few months, so we're excited! After he leaves, Amelia will have to go to a daycare two days a week... so we hope he stays for a while ;0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment