Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our DC apartment... so far

We downsized before we left and then we had to downsize again when we got here!  It was definitely a challenge at first, but the apartment is finally starting to feel like home.  Jimmy and I love our new place ;0)

Things I like about the apartment:
#1 You can take a shower for more than 5 minutes without running out of hot water
#2 Carpet!!!!
#3 Covered parking
#4 Everything is clean, fresh, and new (our old house was 90 years old)
#5 Fireplace
#6 2 Large bathrooms

Things I DON'T like:
#1 All the fixtures are modern looking (as you can see, our style is more traditional/country)
#2 Only 3 closets :(
#3 Small
#4 Black and white tiles in the kitchen/front entryway area


I'll put up more pictures of the guest room, master bedroom, and office when I get a chance.

Living Room/Dining Room area



View from Kitchen








Front Door... black and white tiles, ICK :(


Guest Bathroom


Kitchen


I HATE the modern fixtures :( *Barf*


View from Living Room


View from Kitchen (area with curtains is doorway to the den/office)

No comments: