Sunday, May 17, 2009

Boston

Jimmy has been in Boston since Thursday for Mike Simon's bachelor party. He's up there with some college buddies and Mike's band. From what I hear, they are having a good time. I do admit that I am jealous, especially since I haven't seen some of our college friends in years and would have loved to visit Boston... I wasn't invited only because I am the wrong gender. Lame. He'll be back Monday evening, so I'm excited to hear about his trip.

I've had a nice relaxing weekend so far! The only annoying thing I have to deal with is making my own food. I am pretty spoiled because Jimmy makes all the meals. Since he's gone, I've had to be more independent :0)

I watched a movie on Friday night and on Saturday I had a great workout at the gym. My friend and I did a cardio workout for 45 minutes, went to our Step-Kick class, and worked on abs and arms. I love Saturday workouts because I feel like I can take my time. I always feel rushed during the week. I also went out to lunch (Panera Bread of course!) and shopping with a friend, so it was a good day! I ended the evening with watching yoga on FitTV while eating Godiva chocolates. It was a pretty pathetic moment, ha ha ha.

On Sundays, Jimmy and I usually go trail running, but since Jimmy is in Boston, I guess I won't be doing that... I'm too scared to go by myself anyway! It's also very wet and has been raining all morning. I'll probably just run at home on our treadmill today (maybe while watching yoga, ha ha ha). I'm also planning on going to the bookstore, so I can pick up a new book to read for our upcoming trip to Washington.

Well, that's all for now, not much to report other than that we'll be in Washington on FRIDAY! I am so excited!!

No comments: