Ooops, I thought this blog was posted on April 5th, but I guess it didn't! It's from 2 weeks ago, but I'll post it anyway :0)
This whole weekend has been outstanding! It's been sunny and about 75 degrees both Saturday and today. Jimmy is going through a Panara Bread phase, so we went there today for lunch. I am obsessed with bread bowls (well, bread in general), so I'm glad Jimmy is over his Mexican food obsession.
Afterwards, we went to the Petersburg Battlefiled for a nice long walk. I love being outside and enjoying the fresh air. During the walk we coulnd't help but talk about retirement and moving to a place where we could be near the water with great weather... Hawaii. But then the conversation turned to our thoughts about global warming, the melting of the polar ice caps, then the economy, etc. Ha ha ha! Aren't we just so romantic?
No comments:
Post a Comment