My brother, Steven, lived with Jimmy and I for almost 2 years. Last Wednesday, he moved out, so I am feeling really sad. Living with Steven has been such a great experience and the house will be very quiet (but more tidy!) now that he's gone. We had a lot of good times!!
Steven's off to backpack through Southeast Asia for a few months and then will move back to Bellingham, WA to be with his friends.
Steven's off to backpack through Southeast Asia for a few months and then will move back to Bellingham, WA to be with his friends.
I miss him so much already, but I know he can't live with his sister forever! I think I know what moms feel like when their child leaves for college... you know they have to move on to bigger and better things, but you want to keep them close forever :(







No comments:
Post a Comment