Saturday, February 21, 2009

My new addiction

Since moving to Virginia, I have had more interest in my health and have been working out on a more regular basis. I never really cared about my health before, but I am assuming this new interest is due to the fact that I am getting older and want to keep my slim figure. I have also been trying to cut my sugar intake and eat more fruits and vegetables. I was never an athlete, but I started a simple workout routine of running a few times a week and weights for toning my arms.

I just recently started a beginner Pilates class during the week and Step Kick on the weekends. I have always wanted to take classes like that, but never did because I was too scared to go by myself. Well, I talked one of my friends into going with me and have been going ever since!

I am now addicted to Pilates and love it very much! I can't believe I have never tried it before. Step Kick is really fun and I can't wait to take Turbo Kick in the summer!

1 comment:

Neil Hoff said...

That's pretty cool that you've started working out regularly. I've enjoyed playing basketball again, only if it is only once a week at 7am on Saturdays. I'm jealous you guys went to Hawaii.....grrr........