I started this website entitled "Jimmy's World of Wonderful Things" my sophomore year at Whitman. The website only ended up having one entry and that entry was Neil Hoff. Neil was my roommate that year and I was constantly amazed at how picturesque he could be at certain times. He is a great guy and always was the center of whatever we did.
On his blog "Alaskan Adventure" he recently posted some pics of him with his new fauhawk haircut and it totally reminded me of my old website. Below are some of Neil's best of the best pictures.

This one was taken at 3PM after Neil just got up. He had this Bio 112 research paper that was a week and a half late. He had stayed up all night to work on it, but played hearts and Mario Golf with us instead.

This one was from freshmen year and it just screams erotica.

And this one was taken also during a Mario Golf marathon.
3 comments:
Ummm... this was obviously posted by Jimmy, not me :0) Jimmy needs to learn how to log onto his own account.
Holy crap, I can't believe you still have those pictures. Man, and one wonders why I never had a girlfriend until I was 22.
How could I get rid of those pictures. They are like a looking glass into my past.
Post a Comment