Monday, April 25, 2016

Just the Girls

Since I get quality time with the boys every Friday morning, I always schedule a special Girls Day at least once a month with Amelia. She always counts down the days on our calendar and I so enjoy our special time together.  She is such a chatterbox and appreciates the one-on-one attention so much.

We went out to lunch with friends (another mother-daughter duo), painted jewelry boxes for each other, went shopping for Amelia's preschool graduation dress, and ended the day with an ice cream treat.  

Amelia is such a caring and sweet kid. Her close relationship with her younger brothers never ceases to amaze me. After we went out for ice cream, she suggested we bring home ice cream for the boys and daddy at home too, so they didn't feel left out. 

Amelia is at such a fun age and I'm looking forward to more special Girls Days together as she grows up. 



I painted a doughnut jewelry box for Amelia

Amelia painted me a cupcake one...

with a face so it could be like a Shopkin!

No comments: