Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Blog Update and Changes...

I have so enjoyed documenting our daily lives and sharing pictures on this blog.  As you can probably tell, over the past few months, I have been lagging behind and not keeping it as up to date as I have in years past.

My plan is to continue to post pictures and keep the blog going.  However, my main focus will mostly just be to share and organize our family pictures through the blog.

After the birth of Andrew, I started a daily family journal. I absolutely love it and have a passion for writing in it every day! There I document and describe our most treasured family memories, little moments of joy, all the silly things the kids say and do, and all the milestones that they accomplish.

Again, I'll keep posting pics of our family through this blog, but most of my writing and memory keeping will be through my handwritten journals.



No comments: