Friday, August 14, 2015

Andrew is HOME!

I'm just super thankful to have such a supportive, loving husband that helped guide me through this "birth adventure."  My mom was amazing with the big kids and holding down the fort while we traveled back and forth to visit Andrew.  

I also had several friends that also had a NICU experience and their guidance and kind words really helped me though all the overwhelming emotions I went through.  They made me feel normal and hopeful that this would soon be over and I could focus on being a good mom to my new baby.

Andrew's Car Seat Test-
At the NICU, Andrew had to stay in his car seat with all his monitors for the length of time it took for us to get home.  They wanted to make sure he could be in the car seat without any issues before sending us home for the real thing.

We made it home!


No comments: