Saturday, January 17, 2015

Alex's 3rd Birthday: Monster Truck Cake (video)

Per Lehman tradition, all birthday cakes are made by Jimmy!  Alex requested a Monster Truck birthday cake and that's just what he got.  I think Jimmy did a great job.  It's definitely a big step up from Alex's Wreck it Ralph cake from last year.  Click here to see it.

I love my fam bam so much ;0)



Amelia is trying to show Alex how to hold up three fingers

I can't believe our little man is three!  I have so many emotions, but pride is what stands out the most for me right now.  Alex has grown into such a silly, fun, energetic, smart boy. He talks non-stop about anything and everything and has the most creative, detailed imagination.  He is fearless and athletic, which is a scary combination!  I am proud to be his mother and part of his life.

Those dimples!




Alex was nice enough to let his big sister help him open gifts.

Oh the excitement!

No comments: