This year's theme was The Great Gatsby and Jimmy and I (and Alex) were part of the planning committee, so we helped a lot with the planning and set up of the event.
OMG, Jimmy and I had a blast! We sat with all our friends and were the "rowdy" table of the evening. We laughed so hard that we cried and then spent the rest of the evening on the dance floor. Seriously. There was even one point where Jimmy and I were the only ones on the dance floor, ha ha, dancing to the EDM version of Lana Del Ray's Young and Beautiful. I think we put on a good show, ha ha. We don't get out much without the kiddos, so I guess we went a little crazy. Out of the 350+ guests, we were the last ones to leave... mostly to make sure everyone got home safe ;0)
FRG Selfie
How did I end up at the rowdy table?
Posed
Action shot
My peeps
Obligatory selfie after dancing until midnight!
Prom Pic, ha ha





No comments:
Post a Comment