Our mini Thanksgiving dinner was perfect. What was really nice was the fact that the kids actually ate everything... turkey, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy, and stuffing.
What I love about our little tree...
We let the kids decorate it on their own. We don't change a thing! With the exception of a few ornaments Jimmy helped them put up near the top, almost all the ornaments are clustered on the bottom half of the tree.
Almost all the ornaments were gifts.
The tree is located in our playroom, so the kids can play with it whenever they want.
Tip toes!
Daddy helping the kids put a few ornaments up top
Ornaments are clustered on the bottom. I love it!
Decorating a tree with toddlers wouldn't be right without a tantrum. Someone didn't want to share :/
I was trying to get a picture of the kids with the tree. They are hilarious. (This concerns me for our family pictures this weekend!!)
This is how they react when I ask them to sit and smile. Alex starts dancing and Amelia has her tongue out.
No comments:
Post a Comment