One of my favorite bloggers answered these same questions about herself. I decided to do the same thing because I think it would be cool for my kids (and possibly grand kids!) to read this in the future.
1. What is your favorite color? Why?
Burgundy- I love the way it looks on me and I also love using this color in the house. It's a warm and very comforting color to me.1. What is your favorite color? Why?
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a Friday night?
Relax on the couch with Jimmy. Go to bed early. At 32, I already feel old and tired!
3. What is your best high school memory?
Just staying out late, hanging out with my friends. We just used to drive around and go out to eat. Simple fun
4. Describe your worst day of college.
Getting drunk for the first time and throwing up. I felt sick for the rest of the day. There was also another day where I had all three of my finals on one day.
5. What kind of music do you like? Why?
Pop- I like something I can sing and dance to
6. Do you prefer sweet or sour?
Sweet
7. Describe an experience that has shaped who you are in the last year.
I have met a few people here in Clarksville who weren't very nice to me. At first, it made me question why they would treat me like that, knowing basically nothing about me. Then, after muddling over it for a few weeks, I have come to the conclusion that it's too bad that they treated me unkindly. I would have been a great friend. They are missing out!
8. If you had one hour to do anything you want, what would it be?
Fall asleep while cuddling
9. Where would you travel if money and time weren’t an issue?
Any place that has a gorgeous beach that's not crowded
10. What is your favorite “fast food” place?
Panera Bread
11. What is the best dinner you make?
Ordering take-out ;0)
12. What is your most beloved dessert?
Red Velvet Cake and carrot cake
13. What are your three favorite traits about yourself?
Positive, organized, realistic
14. What is one weakness you are working to overcome?
I care too much about what other people think
15. Who are two of your closest friends?
Jimmy and Jessica
16. What is your favorite thing to read?
Classic novels
17. Name your least favorite food.
Chili
18. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Banana
19. What is your favorite movie?
Sleepless in Seattle
20. Would you rather travel to Europe or Asia?
Europe
21. What is your favorite month of the year, and why?
September- The end of summer and the start of Fall. The weather is always perfect and the air always feels so nice and crisp. And of course, it's my birthday month!
22. Who are five people that have been influential in your life? Why?
Dad- He is one of the most hard working and passionate people I know
Mom- She has so much compassion for others.
Jimmy- We've grown up together and he's been beside me helping me navigate through life since I was 14.
Amelia and Alex- I want to be everything for them.
23. What is your favorite thing about winter?
Holidays and traditions
24. What makes you laugh out loud?
Random stuff Amelia says, Alex's rapid marching when he gets excited
25. What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Great marriage, career, kids
26. What are you afraid of?
Snakes, health issues
27. What is your favorite hobby?
Blogging
28. What are you most grateful for each day?
My family, health
29. What do you love most about where you live?
Space
30. What is one of the most difficult things you’ve ever done?
Move to a different state with a one year old and newborn
31. What is your favorite memory of your grandmother?
Pretending to be scared at night, so I could crawl into her bed and sleep with her.
32. Would you rather live on a farm or in a big city?
Big city
33. What was your worst birthday? Why?
21st- didn't do anything fun, I didn't even have a drink on my 21st birthday!!
34. What was your best Christmas? What made it the best?
2009... found out I was pregnant with Amelia!
35. What time do you like to get up in the morning?
At this point, I'll settle for anytime after 7am
36. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Astronomer
37. Which smells remind you of your childhood?
Filipino food
38. When you’re feeling sad, what food do you like to eat?
Cupcakes
39. What or who do you have full confidence in?
My ability to organize things
40. What is a characteristic of one of your children that you wish you could emulate?
Alex's fearlessness
41. Whom do you admire? Why?
I always admire the awesome mothers I have met in the past few years. It's a tough job and I always look up to moms that do it well!
42. What makes you feel balanced?
Routine, exercise, organization, classiness, my family
43. What did you like doing as a child that you still love doing today?
Eating grapefruit with vinegar
44. What is your favorite part of your daily routine?
Jimmy and I call it "appreciations." Every night before bed, Jimmy and I say a few specific things that we appreciated about each other that day. We always end it with an Eskimo kiss and kiss.
45. What things move you to tears?
Anything sentimental about kids or parenting
46. What is some of the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Just do what makes you happy. - It sounds so simple, but very hard in so many ways.
47. What is your favorite thing to do during the summer?
Go to the beach
48. When your children are grown, what are three things you hope they say about you?
My mom did the best that she could for us. I had a great childhood. I always felt loved.
49. Who makes you want to be a better person?
My kids and Jimmy
50. When do you feel you are at your best?
When the house is clean and my whole family is together.
No comments:
Post a Comment