In true Jimmy fashion, he made almost everything from scratch: stuffing, mashed potatoes, turkey, green bean casserole, and gravy. He used pie filling for the pies, but other then that, it was all Jimmy!
Once our fabulous meal was finished, I think we all sat the table for about five minutes before the chaos of meal time set in! Chopping up food, crying, crankiness, spilled food, etc. I ate most of my meal while standing up. It was definitely a chaotic experience, but unforgettable to say the least.
Alex and Amelia weren't fond of the turkey, but were really into the stuffing, mashed potatoes, and rolls. I had to tell Amelia the pie was a cake so she would eat it, ha ha. She only ate the filling and spit out the crust.
Despite the not so perfect Thanksgiving meal, we are thankful for our family and spending the week with Jennifer. In the end, that's what it's all about.





No comments:
Post a Comment