I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it. ~Thomas Jefferson
I just want to take the time to appreciate my wonderful husband. He deserves recognition for what he's doing and I'm so proud of him! Jimmy has been working so hard and he deserves a big pat on the back.
His work obligations have more than tripled since we moved here! Jimmy is very modest about his work, so you wouldn't know how much he's going through and how much pressure he's feeling if you talked to him. He acts like it's no big deal and you would never know how over-worked he is. He's been working through his lunches, staying late, going in early, and even bringing home work.
When we moved here, Jimmy was assigned to manage the Specimen Processing section of the laboratory at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. However, they soon realized that Jimmy was a "rock star" and in one short year, Jimmy is not only managing Specimen Processing for Walter Reed, but also for The National Naval Medical Center, and Fort Eustis. That's three laboratories! And there's more... In addition, Jimmy is part of the transition team that will shut down the Walter Reed laboratory and integrate/relocate it with the National Naval Medical Center.
He's been spreading himself thin with his duties at work, but still makes time to be an involved father to Amelia and a helpful, loving husband. He does it all and even makes time to prepare dinner every night ;0) I'm just so proud of him and so appreciate all he does for Amelia and I. We are so lucky.
I love you Sir!
No comments:
Post a Comment