Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fort Drum

Jimmy left for Fort Drum this morning, so I am a little sad. Thankfully, he'll only be gone for a few days and should be back by late Tuesday night. I just worry because it's a 10 hour drive to Upstate New York (Fort Drum is near the Canadian boarder) and it's currently snowing there. I should be used to him being gone by now, but it's still hard... whether it's 3 days, 3 weeks, or even 3 months, I just miss him so much.

It's almost 6pm and the only thing I've eaten today is a granola bar and some Crasins! Ha ha ha, I forget to eat when Jimmy isn't here to cook and prepare me food :0) I am just too spoiled! Well, I better go and get some food to eat.

2 comments:

Emily Locke said...

Sweet tree Mary. But you should check out the one Emily and I cut down in the rugged Alaskan mountains. We hauled it about a half mile back to our car. Oh, and it was about 18 feet long. You can check it out here:

http://eandnalaskanadventure.blogspot.com

You guys should get stationed at Ft. Richardson.

-Neil

Jimmy said...

Fort Richardson my ass!! We'll see, but I'm kinda hoping to end up somewhere closer to civilization.